Friday, February 19, 2016

Rules of success #3: how to be successful earning money online at SFI:unlocking your potential

I would at this point like to quote from something SFI founder Gery Carson wrote, because it is entirely true:

"Now, for those who might be thinking, "well, that's easy for you to say, Gery!"…the fact is, I've achieved what most people would say is extraordinary success, but it was not handed to me, not by any stretch. I come from a very small Nebraska town and very humble beginnings. When I started in business I had no business education, no experience, and no money to invest. And it took four long years (the first two moonlighting into the wee hours of the night while holding down a full-time job), before I ever saw a profit. I had no mentors, no great upline leaders or sponsors to guide me, nor any wealthy relatives to come to my aid. But I decided I was going to become successful and I did. And I've put in the work every day for nearly 25 years now to stay successful.

So...it's not your sponsor. It's not your upline. It's not the economy. It's not the government. It's not the compensation plan. It's not any of these things or any other obstacles perceived to be in your way. If you want to become successful, you can go around the obstacles, go over, go under, or go right through them. Success is yours if you want it, but ONLY YOU control this. Always remember: "If it's to be, it's up to me."



This rule is: It's up to YOU. No one else. If you are to succeed, it is going to be YOU who does it. There are very few people who are born rich and only need to keep their family's money (or spend it). Stop finding excuses. It is YOU who is going to succeed because YOU want it. Contrary to what many people think, success is not about being lucky. Success is usually about working hard. Yes, it is easier for those who have started out with some money. But many people who have become rich, have done it from scratch----it is not impossible. You are never going to get really rich by remaining in your steady job. You can only do it by starting your own business. Which is precisely what you are doing when you are starting at SFI. You only have to realize it. 

If you are going to sit down and wait for someone to go and turn your life into a success story..... well good luck with that. I hope you find someone. I, for one, am not sitting down and waiting for anyone.....I am up and running! 



What others are saying about SFI
SFI is more than a MLM (multi-level marketing) platform. Every day, I visit the site, read all articles, perform all due tasks and watch my VPs grow. It is so organised! It has changed my online business. I love it!
G. Ojerheghan 

No comments:

Post a Comment