Monday, February 8, 2016

My third try-finally success!

I have tried twice before to start up my own business via the internet. The two things I did before required a large investment and needless to say I never saw any money back! 

Then I discovered SFI. It is the first online business I have met that does not require you to invest ANYTHING. You can make money at SFI without investing a cent. I know, because there are people on the Forum that explain how they have done it. So how does this work? Well, it looks very complicated but it is actually very simple. SFI, which stands for Strong Future International, has an online store called TripleClicks. If I sell anything from this store, for instance by advertising online, I earn commission. That is the basics. But it does not end there. I try to recruit people who want to do the same. This is called duplication. Anything that the team I have earns, I earn a little from. So I need to have a large and active team. Many of my affiliates are much better at online advertising than I am. 

Submit your link to 9000+ websites for FREE!
Instantly submit your link to 9000+ high traffic and LIVE
websites! Takes you less than a minute and it's FREE!
http://funguppy.com/m.php?m=5t9757&p=submit



There are more ways to make money at SFI In fact there are 6 different ways. There are penny auctions called Pricebenders where you can win brand items such as laptops and phones for incredible prices; at least 77% OFF the retail price. When you get other people interested in these auctions they need to buy credits to bid, and that means commission for you. I like to bid myself, and I have actually won a couple of times. There are games, and once again if you can get people interested they need to buy credits, and that means commission. And then there is the possibility of selling your second-hand stuff via the website. I am now five months and I am starting to earn money. Not a fortune, but we are talking residual income here. That means that anything I will build up will remain a monthly income for the future. Not bad, huh? I would like to be totally financially independent. And I will achieve this!





 tripleclicks.com

Wallet men genuine leather men wallets purse short male clutch leather wallet mens Free Shipping— €11.34 (Save 12%!)



Item specifics Brand Name: baellerry Item Type: Wallet Interior: Interior Compartment,Photo Holder,Note Compartment,Card Holder Style: Fashion Genuine Leather Type: Cow Leather Item Height: 12 cm Wallet Length: Short Lining Material: Polyester Gender: Men Item Weight: 70g Pattern Type: Solid Item Length: 10 cm Item Width: 2cm Wallets: Standard Wallets Main Material: Genuine Leather Closure Type: Zipper & Hasp Model Number: New Design Color: Black , Brown Wallet: Men wallets Item: leather men's wallet Hardness: Soft Fit for : Best gift for men
14 USD InStock


Item specifics Condition: New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read more Style: Clutch Features: Organizer Brand: Unbranded Country/Region of Manufacture: China Material: Faux Leather MPN: Does not apply UPC: Does not apply ISBN: Does not apply EAN: Does not apply
8.2 USD InStock

1 comment: