Sunday, February 14, 2016

How to earn money working online at SFI #4

According to SFI itself, the most important way to earn money is by duplication.

What does that mean?

Very simply, recruiting other people to do the same thing you are doing, and hopefully better. When you "bring in" a new affiliate under you, and that person either buys stuff from TripleClicks (such as TCredits to bid on the auctions or to play the games) or gets other people to do so, you earn money. Since that person logically also wants to earn money, they will  do their best to use all the six ways to earn money.


Does that make you rich while you are sleeping? Of course not.

Now let us be honest here, for it sounds fantastic, and it does work, but as I said before this is not a Get-Rich-Quick scheme. You have to have some patience for this programme to start working.


How do you recruit other affiliates? There are basically 2 methods:
1. Your "warm market": friends, family, colleagues. Anyone who would like to generate some extra income. Remember, SFI does not require you to do any investment.
2. The cold world out there: mostly reached by advertising. I bought a list of 4000 free advertising websites, basically for free because I used Member Reward Points I earned on SFIs website. Most of them didn't give much traffic but I have found one that has really jump-started traffic to my blogs. If you want to know about that:

http://www.funguppy.com/m.php?M=5t9757&p=adblast

If you have a website and you are selling something, sign up. It is free, although they keep bothering you to update to a paid premium membership, but it really increases traffic by tenfolds in just days (how valuable traffic I still have to find out).



So to get back to the subject, how does this recruiting other affiliates work in practice? It differs greatly between persons.

I will give you my personal example. I have been at SFI in five months now, and I am finally generating some income. My team consists today of  61 personally sponsored affiliates and then there are the 83 Co-sponsored affiliates where I am only party sponsoring; I am earning much less on them but I am maybe not doing any work if they have an active sponsor. Of these, two of my PSAs are slightly active; some of them were active in the beginning but gave up when they realized that this is a serious business, not a  Get-Rich-Quick scheme. My CSAs are doing better: 3 of them are very active and working towards building their business. So I am getting some income from my team, but not yet a lot in $$$$. However, SFI has recently started a new programme, which is going to be fabulous for me: I am going to earn CSAs for a lot of actions that I have been taking, and that is going to give me a lot of chances to earn more money.




I have had an own business before, and it took years before it started to generate some profit. Here I am already seeing possibilities for profit in a couple of months.

Given all the free training and marketing methods and marketing aids and programmes SFI is giving us, I think that it is by far the best method I have ever seen. Having said that, it is not going to do that overnight, and I do not want to give anyone joining SI that impression. If you join, you have to be serious about building up your own business.

What others are saying about SFI
"I have been seriously marketing Internet opportunities for a few months now. In that time, I have researched dozens of companies. SFI is simply the most powerful and productive!"
R. Louch
ON, CANADA




1 comment: