Thursday, February 18, 2016

Earn money by working from home: how to be succesful at SFI #2: lead by example and work with the workers

As said in my earlier post, in order to make online marketing at SFI work for you you have to stick to the Rules for Success. Today I am going to talk about two more important rules to make this work, and how I apply these rules.


Lead by example. One of the most important ways of making an income at SFI is by duplication, that is by creating a team of affiliates under you that do the same as you do: trying to make money. If they are successful you will earn from them. However, you cannot expect them to be active if you are not; you cannot expect them to persevere when you don't; and you cannot expect them to be interested in building their business when you are not.

When they look at your page they should be impressed by all the badges that you have, the number of VersaPoints you have, the times you have won a game or an auction or the Daily Grand or anything else. I have a TopAuthor badge on my page and 3-time winner of the Knockout Trivia (AND then to think that I normally never take the time to play, I am too busy!) and 3-time winner of the Daily Grand (I ALWAYS participate every day as well as in the T-Time and have won several times, this means you win either VersaPoints, Member Reward Points, TCredits or even PSAs or CSAs (your valuable team!)). In other words my badges show my team that I am active and interested and do anything I can to build up my business. (I am otherwise not interested in the badges themselves).

Work with the workers. It is a sad fact that many people sign up and then either never bother with the website again or make a number of VPs and then give up. Those people are no use. Put your effort in those that do believe in this business and that go on even if it goes slowly in the beginning. Answer all their questions, support them with your knowledge, reward them when they do well. I myself have a great upline that has rewarded me with TCredits, CSAs, PSAs and even money, always answers all my questions, and helps me with things such as how to start a blog and a website. I do not need them to motivate me, but it does make my mood better when I get appreciated.



One of the main things to get across to affiliates when they start is that this is a serious business and that they need to treat it as such. I have had my own company before and it takes on average a couple of years before you reach the break-even point. In this business you can potentially reach it in a couple of months. Furthermore SFI provides you with TONS of free training and free marketing methods and marketing aids. Where else do you get that? Most online businesses start with getting money out of you. You do not need to do that at SFI. If you have very little budget and you are just willing to put in time and effort you can succeed. Where else can you do that? SFI now even has a new CSA reward program where you get allocated new CSAs for being active and doing actions. I think it is the greatest thing, because you need to have a growing team. Sooner or later you get active affiliates under you and then you notice that things start moving. Especially when they start getting affiliates under them....

In practice I communicate individually with the workers on my team (you can spot these easily either under your Genealogy tab where you can set the sorting system to the total points the affiliates have, or their latest login date or the TC commissions they have generated) or on the Movers tab, where you only see the active ones) by email or Skype, and I still send a general teammail every Monday to the whole team even if they have not ever generated a VersaPoint. This is because sometimes affiliates suddenly become active after a while, and sometimes it is the promise of a reward or a contest that makes them "wake up". The sponsor of my sponsor had one that became active after more than a year because she offered a free website (and when she told me this, I also got offered a free website, which is now up and running, check it out here). I have started now at site called Wealthy Affiliate.


What others are saying about SFI

SFI is giving me the chance to learn and understand Internet marketing and obtain financial freedom for free. I looked at many other Websites promising financial freedom, but none were free and most were outrageously expensive. I am so glad I found SFI. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good Internet business to get involved with, because SFI is the most solid system I have ever seen. Highly recommended! Excellent business opportunity for all to discover! Thank you, SFI, for this great opportunity!
M. Ranha 



1 comment:

  1. I love the Rules For Success! If anybody is willing to follow them, success will surely follow :-)

    ReplyDelete