Sunday, February 14, 2016

Want to increase traffic to your blog or website? Read this!

Do you want more traffic to your website? Look here. I have 2 blogs. A couple of days ago I submitted a FREE ad to a website and since then my pageviews have literally exploded! Not double or triple but more than 10x the number!!!!
Just click on the follow ing link: Funguppy They have 2 disadvantages: one is they bug you about upgrading to a paid Premium membership all the time, which I am just ignoring, and the second is you have to resubmit your ad daily. Or buy software that does that for you. But still, it is worth it, I think!

Here are my 2 other blogs: www.topcat2015.blogspot.se and https://wordpress.com/view/topcat66blog.wordpress.com

(new addition) I just started on a new affiliate program Wealthy Affilate, which looks very promising.

Another one is AdBlast
If you have any product or service you want to promote.

If you are an affiliate at SFI (which is FREE) you can actually buy traffic to any website or blog for a very reasonable price.

What others are saying about SFI
I am so glad that I have finally have found something that really works. If you're looking for a home-based business to create residual income for your family, JOIN TODAY! SFI is fun and the best part is that it's FREE to sign up.
S. Sengvixay 

No comments:

Post a Comment