Thursday, March 3, 2016

Rules of success # 7: how to earn money online at SFI: send praise down and criticism up!

Once you have started at SFI you will soon be getting team members under you. This is a really positive thing because you can increase your earnings enormously by duplication: earning commission on affiliates who buy TCredits, for instance, and earning matching VPs for what they earn. Not to mention that they may be much better at selling TripleClicks products than you are, on which you also will receive commission, Basically, if they are successful, you are. So encouraging them is of the utmost importance.



It is a fact however that of most team members that you will get, most of them are not going to be active. Therefore it is very important that you stimulate those who are! Praise them, send e-cards, send motivating and inspirational weekly e-mails, and answer IMMEDIATELY if they have any question.



One of the big helps that I have found for new, working affiliates is that you can give them up to 10 Tcredits as a reward for being active. This will allow them to do some bidding
or play some games. Once they are a bit further down the line, know their way around SFI, and feel comfortable with having a team you can reassign some affiliates of your own to under them. Both of these actions you can do under your Genealogy tab, where you have an overview of all your team members. Today I have 151 team members of which 1 PSA and 4 CSAs are currently active. (I literally mean today, because I regularly get new team  members in different ways). I remain in close contact with them and try to help them with everything.



My upline has been enormously stimulating, both with concrete help and advice, rewarding me TCredits, reassigning affiliates to me and I even got a gift certificate which I used to buy more team members. I have also gotten a free website that I am now building up (besides this blog). I try to do the same for those team members that are active. Hower, never give up: keep on sending emails and e-cards to the inactives, for sometimes they suddenly become active.

If you have criticism send it to the SFI corporation. In my experience both Support and Gery generally answer any question fast and honestly. Venting criticism to your downline is a very bad idea because it is discouraging. Also on the Forum. Remember, I have said it in every single one of my posts: SFI is no get-rich-quick scheme and you should treat it as your own business, which it actually is. Making money will cost time and effort. Sending discouraging remarks to other people is therefore not stimulating. However, suggestions for improvement are always welcome.



WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT sfi
"I spent almost a year looking for the right opportunity. Then, I found out about SFI. My search was over. SFI had everything I was looking for--quality products, training, a support system, and a genuine opportunity. Thanks to SFI, I have achieved one of my major life goals: to own my own business."
J. Trotsky
MN, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment