Monday, August 28, 2017

Making money from home selling online: how I sell TC products

It is not easy making money online. However it is possible and here I would like to tell you how I do it. I am not making a fortune yet, but I am selling, and you can too! It works like this.




I have a website which is only about one method of selling online and that is SFI, where I have been an affiliate for 2 years now. The website is this: http://topcat.sfiprofitsnetwork.com/ This website is particularly aimed (like this blog) at people who are interested in selling online and/or working from home. Rather than just having the website and waiting for people to stumble over it I buy traffic. There are many ECA's (companies selling their products at TripleClicks) that sell traffic.


 tripleclicks.com
★★★☆☆
Online Business Seekers - 2,500+ Traffic hits to your link, site, blog...— €10.92 (Save 35%!)

It does not cost very much, I often use the points that I automatically gather by being active on the website so it is not costing me any cash. I generally get 5-10 signups per 1000 visitors. That may not seem like much, but if they turn out to be active I do not need more. Unfortunately most people that sign up are inactive or turn inactive after a short while when it turns out it is not a Get Rich Quick Scheme but a genuine business. However in this way I have gathered a team of about 300 people by now. Getting team members that are selling TripleClicks products is one way of getting income, because I get commission on what they sell. Again, not much, but it adds up.

 




pure natural Morocco Argan hair Oil serum damaged hair oil repair treatment for all hair types 10ml*pc free shipping item name: hair oil effect: damage hair repair product series:Argan hair Oil Usage: After shampooing to be a little drying time, take the right amount of oil and gently massage the scalp and hair, then warm towel wrap hair 20 minutes, rinse with water. ingredient Eucalyptus: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, insecticide, to kill mites effect. Rosehip: elimination heat to irritability, lungs cough, sedative, place of pain, to keep the skin youthful Basil: balance oil secretion, bactericidal anti-inflammatory, to make the hair more shiny.
15 USD InStock

Then I have another source of income: direct commission. For this I have 2 other blogs: topcat2015.blogspot.se, and topcat66blog.wordpress.com. On the first one I write about health & fitness and the other one is a travel blog. Alongside the posts I have clickable banners for TC products that are relevant to the subject and that I like.

 tripleclicks.com

I even write product reviews of TC products which I have bought myself. This is an effective way of promoting the products and I get a significant part of my online income from this way of selling. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for free and join me!


FunGuppy.com


1 comment: