Friday, November 11, 2016

About patience, perseverance and earning commissions selling online successfully

I just needed to post this because I have just received my October commissions. Yes, the money that  I earned. Maybe it will help you who reads this.




I have tried out a number of online programs and never before had any success with it. When I started at SFI I decided to give it a year, since I actually read all the training and instructions which you get for free and quickly learned it was not a Get Rich Quick Scheme.



After a year I had made about as much money as two months' worth of standing order, I had reinvested whatever I earned in the business and I was on the verge of giving up. However I decided I had not tried all possible approaches and I was receiving a steady stream of signups from this blog that you are reading now. So I decided to give it another year. And lo and behold! In the exact month that I was 1 year at SFI I got this fantastic email: "Your commissions over the month August". For the first time I had actually made and received money.

MLM Gateway - Helping network marketers build their business

Since then I have received such an email EVERY MONTH and the amount is higher every month. Seriously, do you think I am giving up now? Of course not.

If you are thinking of signing up, do me a favor and give it at least a year. If you do not have half an hour a day to put into your new business don't even start. Yes, I know, signing up is free and so it never hurts. But do take it seriously if you do it at all.


Join me, Tamara Croes, and I'll personally help you build a second income with top rated SFI—now in its 18th year! Click here to join my team and get started FREE today!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worldwide survey paid site

    www.turquoisesurvey.com

    I have been using it since 2015 and there was no trouble

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried some survey sites but it just is too time-consuming for making money. I am letting it stand because it might help some people; however I am not in any way responsible for or linked to this site in any way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete