Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Making money by working from home: the power of advertising

The single way the big earners at SFI make money ( I know this from the forum, where all kinds of topics are discussed, particularly how to increase sales and make more money) is ADVERTISING. Having said that, how do you advertise and particularly, where?

Everyone has their own favorites. One of my upline works with Autoresponders.This is a system in which you set up a landing page offering something for free. The visitor has to fill in an email address in order to receive this. The Autoresponder then sends a number of emails/letters which you have prepared yourself to this email address, I think it can be up to 25, and of course offers the information about whatever aspect of SFI you want to promote. Research has shown that a person on average has to see a message 7 times before reacting to it.

Many work with the social media. For this, you have to be active in the social media and have a rapport with your followers. You recommend something and they might buy it. This involves your "warm market" or the people that you already know. It does not work for me because I am not in the least active in the social media normally. SFI has many free banners available that you can use in the social media such as these:


Join me, Tamara Croes, and I'll personally help you build a second income with top rated SFI—now in its 18th year! Click here to join my team and get started FREE today!


What I do work with if I have the time is free advertising websites. There are many of these. You can google "free advertising" or do as I did, bought a list of free advertising websites. It cost me nothing because  I used the Member Reward Points that I automatically collect when I do my daily activities on the website. I have even used these to buy physical products which I then review on my blog about health and fitness, TopCat's TopFit , and promote if they are good.

I have been going through the list that I have and only a few % are really active and usable. If you would become a member of my team by joining SFI for free, I will share this whittled-down active list with you; most people would be willing to pay for such a list. Most sites carry advertisements for a month and then you have to renew them. But all are for free, so if you have no reactions it has only cost you a little time. Do remember to use Key Track Codes so you  know which of your advertisements is successful. There is a feature for that on the SFI website. No other program offers so many free training and marketing tools. At least not that I have seen.

Then there is real life advertising: in magazines, radio, tv; these generally cost. What I find useful is hanging up brochures in gyms, at supermarkets and other public areas where it is allowed.
SFI has many printable brochures for products (the website even generates these for you); example:

 tripleclicks.com
jewelry sets gold plated rhinestone Enamel necklace earring for women— €16.12 (Save 28%!)



Description: Material: alloy with gold plated,rhinestone.Enamel Color: as the picture Item: YB package: 1set=1 necklace+1earring Size: as the picture
19.9 USD InStock

This is the banner, but the website can generate a printable flyer as well.  SFI has more than 10,000 products to choose from in all possible categories, so there will always be something of interest to whatever place you think of advertising. Then there are splash pages and e-cards and car magnets.


What I haven't tried yet but am going to, is concentrating on the garage sale that TripleClicks is running. I and every other affiliate can freely advertise our secondhand stuff. This would be interesting to people holding garage sales and people selling secondhand stuff, right?
So if you have a local advertising site in say, Newby, Oklahoma you can look for the garage sale department if there is one. Once people are online to sell, they will have a look at the other stuff SFI and TripleClicks are offering and maybe become interested in the auctions, the games or selling TC products.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment