Thursday, January 25, 2018

This month's bestseller: commissions from other people selling

Every month I look through my statistics to see where my income is coming from. This month my main income stream is from ECAs (E-commerce affiliates). How does this even work?
I go around looking for mom & pop stores. I approach them with the idea of selling online. I explain that it is entirely free, they get a FREE website for their store, they just have to load up pictures and info on their products and off you go. People order your product, they pay TripleClicks, you send the order and receive your money from TripleClicks.

The beauty of it is - and this is the reason why anyone selling a product or service should join - that there are millions of affiliates like me over the whole world who make their income promoting and selling products. So the ECA doesn't have to do any marketing, the affiliates will do that. Any affiliate can promote any product, but most affiliates choose niche markets and target their promotion and selling.




For me the point is that if I am the one referring (bringing in) the ECA I make commission on everything they sell - for life.  And this is precisely what has brought me most income in the month of December 2017. Not surprising maybe as lots of people buy Christmas gifts online.



Not a TripleClicks Member? It's FREE, Learn more about the many benefits HERE.

I actually have not gone out looking for stores for quite a long time. Instead, I advertise. I have this list of thousands of websites where you can advertise for free. And then I have thought of a new idea: since I speak so many languages I should target the non-English speaking markets as well. Haven't done that yet.




To conclude: if you want to make money working from home, becoming either an ECA (if you have something to sell) or an affiliate at SFI is not a bad start. You don't have to give up your job (until you want to), just start it as a sideline.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT SFI
"I am so thankful to have found SFI. After many attempts with online businesses, SFI is one that is working, and I am on the way to make money. Thank you SFI! "
 J. MAJHI, India

12 comments:

  1. An important key to investing is to remember that stocks are not lottery tickets.Capitalstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. work from home club

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. poker ace 99

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. pokerclub88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. dewaqq online

    ReplyDelete
  6. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Email List Collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks pkv qq (20%)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! kumpulan situs judi pkv terbaik

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! Pkv Games

    ReplyDelete
  10. I truly awed after read this in view of some quality work and instructive considerations . I just wanna express profound gratitude for the essayist and want you to enjoy all that life has to offer for coming!. Poker88

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. judi qq online

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. tax accountant

    ReplyDelete